Tuning in Reflection

This week we finished our tuning in stage of exhibition and this is my reflection on this stage. My Central Idea is ‘Feelings, beliefs and values encourage responsibility’. It was quite hard to write a central idea and there were many attempts and fails but we got there in the end. We also finished our Lines of Inquiry and that was difficult as well. It was hard because we had to marry two concepts and at first i had no idea what a concept is. My teacher told me it wasn’t a physical thing and that made me even more confused. After hours of explaining and lots of hard work i finally had my lines of inquiry. My lines of inquiry were ‘An inquiry into types of violence’, ‘an inquiry into impacts of violence’, and ‘an inquiry into how to conquer violence’. To make my lines of inquiry I need transdiciplinary themes which are like the themes of the inquiry. My themes were ‘How we express ourselves’, ‘Sharing the planet’ and ‘How the world works’. We than to make our questions to make our lines of inquiry we needed Key Concepts. Mine were Form, Causation and Responsibility. I had my first Mentor Meeting was with my exhibition teacher and she was extremely helpful. I have an exhibition group and they are very funny. I think we need to improve on our focus better and staying on task. My Global issue is Violence and i chose it because it interests me and it is a big issue in the world.